Roosevelt Counseling Center
Location: Room 105
Hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Students and parents can use the below links to schedule an appointment with their counselor. Student appointments are 20 minutes in length, parent appointments are 30 minutes. You will receive a confirmation email verifying your appointment, students should show that verification email to their teacher at the time of their appointment, and you can use that email to go in and make any necessary changes to your appointment should you need to do that. If you would like to set up a virtual appointment please contact the counselor directly and they can set that up for you.
Counselor Responsibilities and Duties
Ms. Carrie Richard | A-D | RHS: 206-252-4835 |
Mr. Ron Stuart | E-Ki | RHS: 206-252-4826 |
Ms. Courtney Judkins | Kj-Ri | RHS: 206-252-4824|
Mr. Frank Heffernan | Rj-Z | RHS: 206-252-4836 |
Academic Intervention Specialists
Ms. Drea Jermann | 206-252-4810 | email@example.com
Mrs. Erin Bailey | 206-252-4970 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachel Langness | RHS: 206-252-4870 | email@example.com
Ms. Ashley Gallup | RHS: 206-252-4906 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Counseling Office Contacts
The Roosevelt High School Counselors work with students to help them develop strategies for success in academics, in social skills, and in considering their post-high school plans and career options. Counselors challenge students to become aware of their individual strengths, to develop methods for dealing with difficulties, to set goals, to make good choices, and to consider consequences.
Students are assigned to counselors by the first letter of their last name. Counselors meet with their students to explain the credit system, help students select courses, monitor progress toward achieving graduation requirements, explore interests, and make plans for college application and career options. Counselors also help students deal with social and emotional issues.
RHS CEEB Code: 481-140
Counseling Office Services
- Needing a recommendation from your counselor? Please call or email them. Please do not link counselors and teachers into your electronic applications unless you have consulted with them.
* Senior Transcripts (2022-23) – Due to the Seattle Public Schools teacher’s strike earlier this school year, there will be a delay when final transcripts for seniors will be sent to their colleges. Transcripts will be ready to go, and sent out by counselors on Friday, July 14.
Seniors needing transcripts to be sent to colleges should request this through Naviance (see Senior Page). Transcripts for current students or former students who did not graduate from Roosevelt may be requested directly through your Counselor.
Transcripts for RHS graduates must be processed through the Main Office. Their phone number is 206-252-4810, FAX number is 206-252-4811. For information on High School Transcript Requests, important notes about ‘Final Transcripts’, etc., please reference the Seattle Public Schools Student Records page
- RHS Graduation Requirements Checklist 2023
- RHS PE Waiver Form
- RHS PE Log (attach to PE Waiver form if doing an outside sport)
- Service Learning Form (Community Service Hours)
- RHS Service Learning Guidelines
- RHS Service Learning Ideas
The RHS Counseling Remind App
Get Reminded of :
- Events hosted by the department
- College Deadlines & Visits
- Upcoming events & deadlines
- Other major announcements
You can get this all via text! See below on how to join:
Seniors (Class of 2022) Text @b63h4f to 81010 or 347-768-7203
Juniors (Class of 2023) Text @97b4ge to 81010 or 347-768-7203
Sophomores (Class of 2024) Text @cdbh64 to 81010 or 347-768-7203
Freshmen (Class of 2025) Text @ceeea2g to 81010 or 347-768-7203