Parent, Teacher, and Student Association (PTSA)
The PTSA does what?
- run the Packs for Teens program that provides needed food and resources to any RHS student and family who needs it;
- provide mini-grants to teachers and staff to supplement their curriculum and to enhance student learning;
- organize staff appreciation events;
- support certain school events such as curriculum night;
- provide information and educational resources for families;
- act as fiscal agent for class funds; and
- provide regular legislative and policy updates and advocacy efforts.
Membership dues is our only fundraiser so become part of the PTSA today. It’s the easiest and best way to support our kids because we are Stronger Together
Roosevelt Information and Resources
The Roosevelt School Based Health Center is available for phone visits including medication refills and mental health care. If your student is registered and in need of services, please contact 206-527-8336 or SBHC@neighborcare.org and leave a message and someone will get back to you. If your student is not registered and you would like to register them, please use this link: Register for Neighborcare School-based Health Services works through Docusign a secure service.
Interactive Food Resource Map
The City of Seattle’s Human Services Department (HSD) created an interactive Food Resource Map that shows local food banks, free meals, and student meal pick-ups. Explore the map and find food options near you.
Community Services From the Seattle Public Library
Although Seattle’s public libraries are closed, they are still offering many online services.
- Business librarians are now offering online 1:1 business information appointments to help connect you with the right resources.
- Librarians will curate online learning tools you can use from home, for any new skill you want to learn.
- Community Resource Specialists are available to help those who are struggling with housing, food resources or need help with basic services. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your name and number at 206-386-4636 for a call back to help you find the right resources.
VP of Class Funds
VP of Communications