Main navigation

Counseling Center

Student Records & Transcript Requests

Student Records and Transcript Requests

Current Students may request an unofficial transcript for college applications or scholarships.

To request an unofficial transcript, email Official transcripts will be sent through Naviance, The Common App, and Coalition.

Former Students and/or Employees Seeking Graduation Verification

Former students and/or Employees seeking graduation verification, if it has been more than 2 years since you’ve graduated or withdrew from Roosevelt, please contact Seattle Public Schools Student Records online or via phone 206-252-0139.

Schools Requesting Records

Seattle Public Schools is now using a web-based application to help us manage all student records requests from other schools for transferring students.  

Requests received via fax, phone calls, emails and mail from other schools will no longer be accepted.

All transferring student records requests must be submitted online using the K-12 Transfer application. This application is a secure, self-service application that is easy to use:

  • Site Access.  Go to Scribbles K-12 Records Transfer 
  • Sign in to an existing account OR Create Account.  If you do not already have a K-12 Transfer account, one will need to be created.  
    • A school email address must be used to set up the account; personal email addresses will not be accepted.
    • Once an account has been created, the credentials for the account will be verified. This process takes approximately 24 hours.
    • An account only needs to be verified once.
    • A “Your registration has been verified” email notification will be sent when the account has been completed.
  • Submit Request. Login to the K-12 Transfer application and submit the request for records.
  • Processing Time.  Seattle Public Schools processes request electronically within 3-5 school days.
  • Download the Records.  When the “processing complete” email is received, you will need to login to the K-12 Transfer application to download the student records you requested.

For more information about the student records that we provide, please see the Transferring Student Records Request page.

Please contact if you have any issues setting up your account or submitting a record request.