Welcome to Roosevelt!
- Fall Sports Paperwork Due, dates vary, see: Athletic Registration
- September 5: Green and Gold Day for grades 10-12 only, schedule follows
- September 6: First Day of School and 9th Grade Orientation, schedule follows
- 8:45 a.m. – 9th graders arrive
- 11:55 a.m. – 10th-12th graders arrive
Start of School Forms
Roosevelt High School
New Student Enrollment
School Breakfast and Lunch
Breakfast and lunch will be served, at no cost, to students who qualify for free or reduced-price meals in grades K-12. See: SPS School Breakfast and Lunch
Families: Get Involved
Green & Gold Day Schedule
Tuesday, September 5, 2022. This day is for grades 10-12 only.
All rising 9th graders: you will complete these activities on the first day of school (September 6) with your Link Crew leaders. Please report to the Roosevelt Commons no later than 8:45 a.m. on the first day of school (September 6).
Grades 10-12: Students in grades 10-12 do not need to arrive until Lunchtime at 11:55 am. Please see the modified bell schedule for our first day of school on our website, If you are a NEW student to Roosevelt in grades 10 –12 you can come earlier on the first day of school to get prepared for the afternoon classes. Please come to the Main or Counseling office if you need a Schedule and do not have access to The Source yet.
Volunteer on Green and Gold Day
Please help us welcome students back to school on Sept. 6th and 7th! You can assist students at multiple stations including school photos, ID card, lockers, etc. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
When you arrive at school for your shift, please check in with Christy Mansfield, Christina McCracken or Janine Dodge for your station assignment. In order to help with this event, all volunteers need to be registered with the district. Please follow the directions in an email that will arrive after you sign up. Please complete this registration by August 31.
First Day of School Schedule
9th graders arrive by 8:50 a.m.
- 8:50-9:00 a.m.
- 10 min – 9th grade students arrive and meet in the Commons
- 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- 60 min – 9th grade welcome assembly hosted by Link Crew leaders
- 10-11:45 a.m.
- 1 hour 45 min – 9th grade small group tour and small group Link Crew activities on campus
10th-12th graders arrive by 11:50 a.m.
- 11:50 a.m.-12:40 p.m. (50 min – lunch with social emotional learning (SEL) break)
- 12:45 p.m.-1:10 p.m. (25 min – Period 1)
- 1:15 p.m.-1:40 p.m. (25 min – Period 2)
- 1:45 p.m.-2:10 p.m. (25 min – Period 3)
- 2:15 p.m.-2:40 p.m. (25 min – Period 4)
- 2:45 p.m.-3:10 p.m. (25 min – Period 5)
- 3:15 p.m.-3:40 p.m. (25 min – Period 6)
School Picture Days
9th Grade: September 6
10th-12th Grade: September 5
All students will be photographed, the picture will be used for:
- Student id card – distributed at school after picture day
- Your school’s yearbook – smile and look your best! (except seniors)
- School and district records – must adhere to standards; no hats, sunglasses, etc.
- Your personal use – share with friends and family
View and Order Your Photos:
- Order before or after picture day
- Prices are the same and all orders are shipped home
Before Picture Day:
- Go to The Rowlands Studio website
- Search for your school, then enter your info to log in
- Enter student info and confirm a match
- Add more students or confirm and shop
- After picture day, you’ll get a link to select a photo for your order
After Picture Day:
- Each student will receive a paper when they have a photo taken at school with ordering information
- If you can’t locate that paper, visit the Rowlands Studio website and use the School Picture Code Lookup link