Roosevelt Athletic Registration
New to RHS?
Follow the instructions below to create an account via Final Forms:
- Go to the FinalForms website
- Type your Name, Date of Birth, and Email; then click Register.
- Check your Email for a FinalForms Email and click Confirm your Account in the email text.
- NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still do not see the FinalForms email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create your new FinalForms password and click Confirm Account.
Click Register Student for your first child.
Returning to RHS?
Follow the instructions below to register for the 2021-22 school year:
- Parents: Log in to your FinalForms account
- Update any new information and re-sign all forms confirming information.
- Select/Sign up for sports you/your students will be participating in.
- Upload your new physical to the student profile (Paper physicals will not be accepted in the office).
- Students log in and sign all required forms to complete the registration process.
- Any issues with updating or signing forms should be directed at email@example.com.
Additional Links and Details
Pay Activity Card/Sport Specific fees via SchoolPay
For questions and schedules, please email coaches
Enrollment/Cross-Enrollment – Athletics Only
Enrollment at RHS is required for students to participate in athletics. Students not enrolled in an SPS high school AND for SPS students enrolled in an alternative high school, who wish to participate with their neighborhood school’s athletic programs.
Insurance must be in effect according to Section II: Mandatory Athletic Insurance. If you use your private insurer, you need to give the name of the company providing coverage and a policy or employee number. Seattle School District Athletic Insurance is available. If interested, please fill out the Student Insurance Enrollment Form or enroll in student insurance online
It is your responsibility to be sure your insurance coverage is current.