Posted: | Updated:
Summary: School bulletin with links and information about upcoming events on and off campus.
- Yearbook picture dates (*Reminder: these days are ONLY for students who have not yet had their picture taken, NO RE-TAKES):
- Wednesday, October 6th @ Lunch in the Small Gym.
- DRAMAFEST try outs are coming up! We need around 100 actors and run crew members for one of Roosevelt’s coolest and longest traditions: our annual festival of student directed and produced short plays! We have parts of all sizes, experience levels, and time commitments. Seniors say every year that Dramafest is something they wish they would’ve done sooner so take a chance and try out with a friend! Go to rhstheatre.net to read the info packet, fill out the google audition form, and sign up for a time slot. Auditioning only takes a few minutes and is super fun and easy: you will act out a few sentences of a monologue we provide—memorization not required! Try outs are after school next Wednesday and Thursday, September 22 & 23. All info is on www.rhstheatre.net!
- Virtual meeting for Roosevelt Theatre Boosters! Calling all parents of students in theatre and dance classes and those getting involved in after school productions. Please join Department Co-Directors Ms. Greve and Mr. Stuart at our first (online) parent booster meeting this Tuesday, October 14 at 7:15pm. Zoom link will be posted at www.rhstheatre.net!
- Model United Nations Club meets every Monday during lunch in room 229. If you are interested in debate and international relations please join!
Please do not come to school if you have COVID symptoms. If you develop any of the symptoms below while at school, please go to the Protected Health Care Room (Room 218; not the Nurse’s Office).
If you have:
- Shortness of Breath of difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- New loss of Taste or Smell
Hours with Attendant Present in Room:
- Monday – 8:00-4:00
- Tuesday – 11:45-4:00
- Wednesday – 8:00-4:00
- Thursday – 11:45-4:00
- Friday – 8:00-4:00
Upcoming Athletic Events:
- Girls Soccer (Frosh) @ Garfield @ 4:00 pm
- Girls Swim @ Lakeside @ 4:30 pm
- Football (Varsity) @ Redmond @ 7:00 pm