Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    To be eligible to participate, practice, or play on a sport team at RHS, you must turn in all athletic paperwork each year in the Main Office.

    Please refer to these guides when turning in paperwork:

    For current students and incoming 9th grade RHS students, please complete this athletic packet along with the Student-Athlete Registration Packet

    Out-of-District Athletic Paperwork Guidelines - this refers to students not enrolled in the Seattle School District (i.e.: private schools, home school, etc.)

    Registering for a Sport

    • Read and fill out all sections of the forms.
    • Be sure both parents/guardians and athletes sign them, where appropriate.
    • Have a current physical covering the duration of your participation (good for two years). To see about scheduling an appointment at the RHS Teen Health Center please click Teen Health Center Physical Information
    • Have insurance on file.
    • Submit payment for activity cards and/or fees if applicable.
    • Pay any outstanding fines.

    Students who turn in paperwork after the due dates are not guaranteed that they will be able to turn out for the first day of practice.

    Remember, athletic paperwork does not carry over from one school year to another. New paperwork must be completed for each new school year.

    Turn your paperwork in to the Main Office. Do not turn your paperwork in to the coaches, unless you are participating in a club sport.

    Please read the following forms prior to signing the Signature Page on the Athletic Packet.


    Insurance must be in effect according to SECTION II: MANDATORY ATHLETIC INSURANCE. If you use your private insurer, you need to give the name of the company providing coverage and a policy or employee number. Seattle School District Athletic Insurance is available. It is your responsibility to be sure your insurance coverage is current.