Parent/Guardian Mental Health Educational Opportunity in October and Mindfulness Resources
Find out what your children are doing every Thursday during Rider Time. Mindfulness Presentation - Wednesday, Oct. 19th from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. in the Roosevelt Library presented by Ann Hollar a faculty member of University of Washington Center for Child and Family Well Being and a certified Mindfulness Instructor.
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain by Pittman & Karle
- Growing Up Mindful by Christopher Willard
- The Way of Mindful Education by Daniel Rechtschaffen
- Mindfulness for Creativity by Danny Penman